Thread: Stock Tune Post Request From Repository

Tuner in Training

Stock Tune Post Request From Repository

Hello. I have submitted a help ticket about a week ago and awaiting resolution, as the link between my MPVI2 interface and account login has disconnected for some reason. Seems to be correlated with the main HPT account login page now requiring the 12 character password. Since then, it does not recognize or accept my username anymore, will only accept the email associated with it to login, which is fine, but then says my MPVI2 interface is registered to another user, which is likely still the original username I linked it to (same original username as here which is fine, but does not work on HPT main page anymore)? I am the only one that owns and uses it, with 2 credits, just for my V8 Colorado, and the MVPI2 interface is sitting here on my desk. Strange.

Anyway, while waiting, I'd like to start building my engine swap tune, as there will be a decent amount of work to do, this being my first time, I am going to compare all tables possible. I am looking for a stock tune for an L9H engine equipped vehicle, such as a 2009 Cadillac Escalade, Tahoe, Yukon, etc.... Needs to be an L9H engine, which is flex fuel version of 6.2L. Has VVT, but not DoD. Apology, I can't access the repository without having my MPVI2 linked to my account, even though it is sitting on my desk in front of me as I write this. Ugh!

Thanks in advance. 2009 Colorado 5.3L LH8 swapping to 6.2L L9H (with LS3 cam). Using most all L9H tables as start tune.

Tuner in Training
    Disregard above request. Will @ help counter was expedient in resolving the dissolved username and MPVI2 unlink. All set now, thank you.