Thread: 411pcm 7.4L 4L80e WOT shifting

Tuner

411pcm 7.4L 4L80e WOT shifting

so, I set the RPM to shift at WOT to 4000. It does that 1-2 shift. Then 2-3 it passes and continues to almost 6000. Is it a random misfire detection that is causing that? It flashes my idiot light saying too rich on both banks and a random misfire... I just haven't figured it out. I do know that after that happens the torque converter will no longer lock up. I'll post everything below.

15 kept tran same AFR same trying TCC lock.hptbase layout.Layout.xmlhorsepower.MathParameter.xmlbase channel config.Channels.xml19-10-28 16-44-12.hpl

I think I got it all to be check out. I appreciate it guys, seriously.

Tuner in Training
    I replied to your last post before seeing this one apparently. I see you changed the downshift to lower than the upshift so good with that. problem with this is you have your 2nd to 3rd shift speed at 69mph at anything over 87% TPS and in your WOT table also....so regardless of the rpm it is waiting to hit that speed. as I understand it the computer looks for the speed then the rpm.
    Donny O.
    99 Hugger Orange SS convertible...mostly stock
    2000 Z28...not even close to stock. LQ4/turbo

Tuner
    thank you. I changed it to a lower number. My computers speed is roughly 7-8 mph lower than the speedometer. So when I set it to shift at the mph I forget that I need to set it to what the computer reads not what I see on the dash. Right now I am dealing with #4 cylinder misfire causing torque converter to stay unlocked. Even if it is locked, I put it on cruise control and it unlocks and won't lock until I clear the DTC. So, I think I am going to set the MIL to no error reporting to keep the converter locked. I have checked the wiring during the swap twice. I put a fresh distributor and tune up in it. and I put bosch fuel injectors in it last year. I went through everything again except the injector... waiting to hear from where I bought it from if they would send me another one and I'll send that one back before I tear it apart.......AGAIN.

I think I had an issue with torque management keeping me from upshifting properly. After going through the TM tables and maxxing/zero'ing out all the tables I could.
    1997 Chevrolet K2500 ECSB, 0411, 454, headers w/ Exhaust, MSD, 28lb injectors "Biggin"