Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 06 LBZ Duramax

Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    like I mentioned earlier the earliest LBZ will be publicly available is going to be march.
    I would never get smart with you, you have helped me out too many times, so lets just say I saw the March date, what I meant to ask is the beta out now or will it be out before March?

I have a guy who I have practically had to tie to a tree to keep from buying a Bulley Dog type ECM add on, so I just wanted to throw him a bone and give him some light at the end of the tunnel.

I guess I wasn't sure what was getting "publicly" released, did I already miss my shot at helping out with the beta? I saw the RTT beta call but that wasn't what I wanted to play with right off the bat, and the guy doesn't have a laptop or a MVPI so I don't think he could use the RTT after I helped him with a tune so I didn't pursue that, maybe I messed up there? You got me 2.1.13 and I used it to tune (with your help) a Duramax a month before 2.1.14 came out, I guess I was hoping to get another headstart, but that's cool if you have enough guys already.

Bill, Thanks for always having the answers!

- stu

Tuner in Training
    Another for LBZ tuning.

Need the switches for the rear "cat" or particulate filters delete on the Kodiak 4500 trucks.

Tuner
    Diddo

waiting as well

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by rynez06
    waiting as well
    ME TOO!!

Tuner in Training
    Im Beta Testing!!!! For U All

Also You Can Run A Modfied Tune File And A Piggyback Module.. But I Wouldent Go Changing Any Of The Parameters The Piggy Back Unit Is Gonna Change .. It Would Be Like Increasing Line Pressure After Adding A Shift Kit; You Will Over Do It

That Being Said I Can Say Im Hoping That I Will Be Able To Read My Tune File From My Handheld.. If So I Can Copy The File, Put My Truck Back To Stock And Sell The Handheld But Keep The Good Tune As A Starting Point For A Custom File

In Any Case... The Brains Are Working On A Solution So Hopefully We Will All Be Good To Go Soon

jpr is beta testing the LMM for us. LBZ is very close to release, just a few things to iron out in the scanner and we are good to go.

LMM won't be far behind.

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...

How are the betas going guys? Any comments on how you like the tuning?
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.
    33'-0" Dutchman fifthwheel,Tekonsha Voyager Brake Controller

Banks Sixgun with HPTUNERS.

LBZ is fine, i'm still working on LMM and the Allison TCM, won't be long.
    I count sheep in hex...

Potential Tuner
    Do you have a specific date that the LBZ stuff will be availible cuz I got a guy breathing down my neck wanting to know when I will be able to tune

Thanks for the post Chris. I appreciate the update. Sorry for not posting sooner. Just got back from vacation with the family. I was asking the average Joes that have tried the public beta that you guys have released. Any of you guys have any comments on the new software? Thanks.
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyguy20
    Do you have a specific date that the LBZ stuff will be availible cuz I got a guy breathing down my neck wanting to know when I will be able to tune
    LBZ has been available since the middle of June http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12868
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thanks for the update Bill. Is it still in the beta or is it the released one?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRASHNBURN
    Thanks for the update Bill. Is it still in the beta or is it the released one?
    It'll be out of beta shortly, but is available to anyone who requests it.

I know you guys do have a million things to do, but will the allison 6 speed tunning & rtt be apart of the next beta after this one? I am sure every guys one there wants their rig to be the first one you work on, but I had to ask. Thanks.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    We'll start allison beta after the next public release.

With roughly 4x the editable tables & parameters as our nearest competition we'll have more than enough goodies for most to play with right off the bat

I looked at their downloaded demo & I compared it to your small showing toturial here & let me tell you. Your looks so much easier to use. I can not wait to try it out. It would be nice to load the programs without a laptop, but I do understand baby steps. Thanks for the update.

Potential Tuner
    I am currently a user of EFI Live. I just recently saw you guys have support for the LBZ now. Is there any way I could look at your software to see how it compares to what I'm currently using? Have y'all found a way to get past the 3500 RPM defuel that these engines have?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I see theres an one tq limiter table that kicks in right at 3500 rpms, I could only assume thats the table needed.

They do not have a download demo yet.