Thread: 2018 V6 Challenger rev limit at 5200-5400

2018 V6 Challenger rev limit at 5200-5400

Cannot seem to find my way around this thing cutting off at 5200-5400. Torque management, rev limits and trans rev limits raised. It seems to sample pretty slow on this controller so its tuff to see what is going on. Also a very limited amount of pids to view tq man type or rev limits.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Oh no the silence is scary haha!

Still working on it with no luck. I will let everyone know if I find something soon.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    What modifications have been done to this car? Is it supercharged? What MAP sensor and Injectors are in it? Anything else we should know?

One thing that jumps out at me is that the MAP signal drops before the throttle closes on both logs. What is your polling rate on MAP, TPS and APP?

Your torque source stays "PEDAL" and does not switch to "RPM LIMIT" or "ESP". Makes me wonder if you're hitting an airflow limit.

Are you running a Wideband?

I'm seeing some pretty consistent KR of 2-3* right before it shuts you down.

Also, P0300 code is not a good sign.
    Last edited by spoolboy; 11-04-2019 at 03:27 PM.

This is a RIP tune with their unknown injectors and looks to be a SRT4 MAP. I also think it is an airflow limit as the time it shuts down is between 5200-5400 rpm depending on air temp and belt slip on the supercharger. I believe the KR is false as there is plenty of fuel and not too much boost, but I am not there yet.

Potential Tuner
    Give [email protected] an email so we can get you back on track. The injectors are FIC and it is a proprietary RIPP made 2.5 bar map sensor. However unless someone physically changed the injectors and map, that should be pretty obvious as our components are labeled.

Did this vehicle ever have a pedal commander or Tazer fitted to the car? We've seen some reactions similar to what you're experiencing fitted with these devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@RIPP View Post
    Give [email protected] an email so we can get you back on track. The injectors are FIC and it is a proprietary RIPP made 2.5 bar map sensor. However unless someone physically changed the injectors and map, that should be pretty obvious as our components are labeled.

Did this vehicle ever have a pedal commander or Tazer fitted to the car? We've seen some reactions similar to what you're experiencing fitted with these devices.
    Hi Chirs