Thread: Need help with MPVI2 upgraded to Pro

Tuner in Training

Need help with MPVI2 upgraded to Pro

I am a new user of HP Tuners. I purchased the MVPI2 about a year ago and recently upgraded it to the Pro Feature Set. I also purchased an AEM 30-0300 kit.

The vehicle at hand is a 2005 Avalanche with a 6.0 swap, so I?m trying to set things up using Analog.
    I have scoured the internet looking for information, and it seems that I only get bits and pieces here and there, and I?m certain that I?ve got a missing puzzle piece.
    The wideband is showing up at the gauge at around 15:1, and I suspect that is correct. My biggest issue is setting up my VCM Scanner. I have followed some info on youtube, but I?m still don't believe that I'm seeing the big picture. Maybe I don?t have the correct combination of parts??

I followed some instructions for adding a channel for the O2 and entering the transform data, but I'm sure it's incorrect.
    I need someone to set me straight on this or point me to where I can find the whole story.

My kit came with the following:
    - 35-3430 Power I/O Cable
    - 35-3427 Sensor Cable
    - 35-2004 Wideband UEGO Bosch LSU 4.9

To be sure and rule out wiring, here is what I've done.
    AEM Connector A:
    Red to power
    Black to ground
    White to ProLink Red
    Brown to ground

ProLink:
    Black to ground
    Red to AEM White wire (mentioned above)

I feel like my wiring is correct, I believe the issue is my PID / Channel setup in the scanner software.

Thanks in advance

Tuner in Training
    Between sleeping on it and more research, I believe that I was making things more complicated than they had to be.
    I've got it working, and have pulled several scans/tunes. However, I don't feel 100% sure that my AFR gauge is showing the same as what is being pulled into my scanner. Is there a way that you guys are able to confirm this when you setup a wideband? Or do you just eyeball it?
    I compared the transform specs between the HPT default and what AEM suggested, and they match. And that's what I'm running. AFR = "(2.3750 *V) + 7.3125".