Thread: Trottle body ,cia

Tuner in Training

Trottle body ,cia

Whats a good combo above 800rwhp,looks like I'm starting to see limits ,built 5.4 whipple 2.9 .Thanks.

new supercharge like whipple 4.0 or vmp gen 3R
    JLT big air intake
    VMP 69 TB

2.9 maybe limited to 800

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    def swap the blower for something bigger
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Only turbos will make all the power - superchargers are easy but choke up quite fast.

Tuner in Training
    Do you run this setup.

Tuner in Training
    Is there a turbo system for gt500 ,what is used for intake,thanks

has to be custome made

Advanced Tuner
    I'm at 1050rwhp on 93 pump, 4.5l Whipple, Whipple elliptical, cams, billet rods, diamond pistons, stock crank & block

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by MRRPMBRP View Post
    I'm at 1050rwhp on 93 pump, 4.5l Whipple, Whipple elliptical, cams, billet rods, diamond pistons, stock crank & block

Tuner in Training
    Wow that's crazy ,how much boost ,do you run the big cia,and pump gas crazy power.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by No mercy View Post
    Wow that's crazy ,how much boost ,do you run the big cia,and pump gas crazy power.
    28psi right now, what is a cia?
    It will make more, I had t get off the dyno, had customers coming, hopefully soon I can get back on & get a little more.

Tuner in Training
    Cold air intake cai dam spell check

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by No mercy View Post
    Cold air intake cai dam spell check
    I'm using a PMAS DD149 I think it's called

Quote Originally Posted by MRRPMBRP View Post
    Not trying to be an ass m8 but what did it cost you? Another Mustang in mods?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    Not trying to be an ass m8 but what did it cost you? Another Mustang in mods?
    I didn't keep up with the cost, not sure I would want to. We have a performance shop so it only makes sense to run one of our own motors in my own personal car. I have always ran methanol or race gas in all the race cars I've built, I'm just trying to see what I can make on pump, as I drive this car everywhere around here. E85 is available in some places, but not enough so that I can make it from pump to pump. I think I can get it to 1100rwhp on pump, if I can get back on the dyno & spend some time with it. A better blower would help, and there's some coming according to some folks in the know.

I always respect people that wants to make all the bic boi power with a blower - personally I'm a turbo guy and for me blower is fun but at some point you need to switch to turbo.

I've seen a bunch of guys making 2000 rwhp with a blower but man it cost a kidney and a part of a liver. Big blower is one thing but snapped crank stout/expensive crank support...

Advanced Tuner
    Yes, turbos are great for max power, I build & tune em all, Whipples, Prochargers, Turbos, whatever the customer wants. Most of my current work is with atv's.
    This Whipple setup is good roll racing down in Mexico, especially against bolt-on turbo guys that don't know how to tune, or build their boost up, going from a roll.
    I have made lots of drive setups for different motors, and may make one for this one. The secret to not pulling up on the crank is belt speed. A faster belt will transfer same drive power, with less pull on the pulleys. Detonation & misfires is what destroys cranks & belts anyway. I'm trying to stay away from detonation, as we all are.