Thread: 17 SS Tuning Aid

Potential Tuner

17 SS Tuning Aid

Recently had my car "Pro Tuned", it's running same times as it was stock with all the mods and tune (1 7/8 headers Speed engineering headers & Xpipe, Rotofab dry intake, Flexfuel sensor) No TCM tune

having some doubt about what this tuner has actually adjusted, AFR when cruising will flip flop from 13.5 to 15.0 every few seconds while on E85 (93 AFR stays 14.5-14.7) (WOT AFR 11.2-11.8 for both 93 and E85)
    If someone can help aid what to fix in the maps, or recommend a tuner that can help remotely.
    attached tune and logs from tuner.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by r32fanatic; 11-04-2019 at 07:21 PM. Reason: adding logs from tuner

Advanced Tuner
    I have doubts that this car is running how it should based on what I see here. Do you have any wot logs? From your description of looking at your wideband it's way too rich, and the commanded lambdas in this tune are too rich as well. Hard to make much judgement without logs with a wb showing. Was your tcm tuned?

Tuner in Training
    Sounds like your MAF sensor may not be calibrated correctly. Pray performance on facebook or Ted Jannetty at jannettyracing.com are both well known 6th gen tuners.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by wirthit View Post
    Sounds like your MAF sensor may not be calibrated correctly. Pray performance on facebook or Ted Jannetty at jannettyracing.com are both well known 6th gen tuners.
    There are lots of other great tuners out there as well as on this board. We can help him here provided we get the right data.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    you need to list more information and a datalog of your car as well
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    Pretty new to the platform and getting into the tune aspect.
    I have a few Logs on the computer he took, he also visually read the wideband not even using the function of the 30-334 WB i have...
    ill attach the logs to the main post if you have any recommendations what exactly I should log would be helpful

Potential Tuner
    I attached a log from what he had saved on the computer, what I should log would be helpful. tcm is untouched

Advanced Tuner
    Its commanding a fat EQ, probably running even fatter, short shifting, and taking a minute to shift.

Shoot me a PM. I'll send you a config to take logs with and we'll make you faster.