Thread: VATS removal and ECM info for Chevy cavalier 2.2 eco tech 4cyl

Potential Tuner

VATS removal and ECM info for Chevy cavalier 2.2 eco tech 4cyl

I haven?t purchased the HP tuner yet, I have a few questions before i make this purchase.

I run Demotlition Derby and I?m currently sitting on two Chevy cavaliers that is in anti theft mode, the two cars are different years but everything about these cars are identical.

First question: if i purchase credits for a 2005 Chevy Cavalier and delete the VATS and get one car running, do i have to purchase credits to do the same for the 2002 Chevy Cavalier?

Second Question: If i purchase credits for one car and delete VATS can i take that ECM and use it in the other car?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowers25 View Post
    I haven?t purchased the HP tuner yet, I have a few questions before i make this purchase.

I run Demotlition Derby and I?m currently sitting on two Chevy cavaliers that is in anti theft mode, the two cars are different years but everything about these cars are identical.

First question: if i purchase credits for a 2005 Chevy Cavalier and delete the VATS and get one car running, do i have to purchase credits to do the same for the 2002 Chevy Cavalier?

Second Question: If i purchase credits for one car and delete VATS can i take that ECM and use it in the other car?
    1. yes
    2. more than likely yes, same year/make/model car would be your best bet, otherwise the chances of it working go down.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"