Thread: Requesting support for Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0T

Potential Tuner

Requesting support for Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0T

Hello, I was wondering how I can go about sending my Stock map to see if there is any way we can use VCM suite to tune the vehicle. We have the MPVI2 and we purchased a ECU flash tune before getting hptuners. It uses the OBD2 port only to flash the ECU. Any possible chance we can get it supported?

Potential Tuner
    I wanted to see if there will be any answer to this question also. I already have the tuning software and mpvi2 for my Shelby and would like to use it for my Alfa 2.0 turbo Giulia. Their tuning community has a lot of potential but the offerings for tuning solutions are slim. It's almost the same engine in the Jeep Wrangler 2.0T minus the dual cams and that engine is listed in the hp tuners site.

Quote Originally Posted by 08fordgt View Post
    I wanted to see if there will be any answer to this question also. I already have the tuning software and mpvi2 for my Shelby and would like to use it for my Alfa 2.0 turbo Giulia. Their tuning community has a lot of potential but the offerings for tuning solutions are slim. It's almost the same engine in the Jeep Wrangler 2.0T minus the dual cams and that engine is listed in the hp tuners site.
    these are different ECU's
    in wrangler GPEC4 in Alfa - Marelli MM10JA

GM FORD DODGE
    custom xdf for hpt

Potential Tuner
    I know they?re different but I?m trying to see if they?re going to offer a tuning solution for the Alfa.

that would be great

GM FORD DODGE
    custom xdf for hpt