Hello and good morning! Looking for some info and advice.
Precursor: I have a 2006 Cobalt SS, 2.4NA 5speed, converting to 2.4SC. I picked up everything needed, and waiting on my tuner in the mail. I'm currently in the process of unbolting and bolting the new intake, charger, IC and pump, etc. But as I get closer to finishing, I'm getting closer to beginning.
I know the computer is looking for just a NA afr, spark, timing and fuel delivery. And I'm scared to death on the first start without changing any parameters that I'm going to blow something sky high. I plan to launch the transmission into the atmosphere before the engine. Anyway. Without a scanner and the tuner I know I can't get any logs to upload to help anyone, but I'm hoping someone can give me some advice as to where to start with modifying any parameters. I'm using everything stock from a 2.0 LSJ, from SC to fuel injectors (34# factory injs). If anyone has any advice please feel free to chime in. I've been playing with the "sample" files that came with the VCSuite, and I felt my way through the software, and my girlfriend and I are pretty decent with percentages and ratios. Or better, if anyone has made this modification and has a tune file they could send, so I can review and interpret, would be even better. Thanks! Looking forward to joining the community and getting involved with y'all!

Chris