Thread: don't seem to have much power

Tuner in Training

don't seem to have much power

look at my tune. don't seem to have much power.

lq9, 243 heads, xr275hr cam, long tube headers, 3" true dual exhaust, E-fans, built 4l65e with a 2600 stall, ac delco 12613412 fuel injectors, i have a wideband on the way.

It surely isn't using that camshaft to it's advantage. Low shift rpm and low timing with a little rich air fuel ratio. Though that is just a commanded value, when you get your wideband you can verify that and tune the MAF/VE to dial it in.

Bases on the changes already made, nothing really have been tuned yet. So saying it doesn't have much power is shouldn't be a surprise right now, you haven't taken the proper steps to gain more power from the calibration yet. I would advise against going wide open throttle until you can calibrate the MAF/VE for part throttle, then work into full throttle fueling. Then timing changes can be made along with altering the shift rpm settings so this thing can start shifting at 6,000rpm instead of 5,300-5,600rpm.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    file looks nearly stock