Thread: 2014 JK hellcat swap, NAG1 trans shifts?

Advanced Tuner

2014 JK hellcat swap, NAG1 trans shifts?

Relative new to dodge,

Car:
    2014 JK
    2015 hellcat engine/injectors/3 bar map
    SHR NAG1 built trans, not sure wich stage

thank to all the info i found here i been working slowly on it.

currently is with NN off, im still working on the VE table .
    At the moment i need help with how it shifts at WOT and with close throttle downshifts, sometines it downshift a little bit hard.
    attached is a log of a WOT run, can you guys review how is it shifting and some tips or how can the shifts be improveed?
    I see im out of injector too.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I lower {raised numbers} line pressure in the lower areas to calm down my downshifts.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmoney View Post
    I lower {raised numbers} line pressure in the lower areas to calm down my downshifts.
    you mean PCS table?

Advanced Tuner
    Also why it will only apply converter LOCK on first gear?
    i dont like how it feels with the converter locked at low speed,instead i tried to lock at WOT, but looks like only locks in first gear?

Quote Originally Posted by castorjames View Post
    you mean PCS table?
    Yes PCS table. I've been struggling with the lock up. There is a file that 300c made that has the tables conversions that help with lockup times.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmoney View Post
    Yes PCS table. I've been struggling with the lock up. There is a file that 300c made that has the tables conversions that help with lockup times.
    worked on the last 3 left columns, and now its good, shifting from neutral to drive/reverse now is smoth,and closed throttle downshifts now are good. thank you

Advanced Tuner
    Shifts at Wot are good now too. just needed some more lead time. still converter only locks on first gear, everything else is good.

Advanced Tuner
    went to the track, did 11.9, spins 4 wheels badly,

it is shifting at 6850 or so, will lower shift target to give it more room to shift earlier.?? feels good as is tho
    Whyit only locks converter on first gear?
    any general guiadance or tips/recommendation? still working on VE table

Advanced Tuner
    any help? looking to hit the track in couple of days and would like to improove it if possible, ill lower shift points and retest cause was shifting at 6800rpm(feels ok), any ideas how to lock tcc at wot?

also will install ID1300 and 2.75 upper pulley,should see around 14-15psi? what advance r you guys using with 14-15 psi on stock hellcat engine with 92 oct plus meth??
    currently with only 92 oct at WOT it is like this: 4300rpm 10adv to 5800rpm+ 14adv

Advanced Tuner
    current tune with ID1300x2 and 2.75 upper pulley, 92 oct fuel

Since installed the 2.75 pulley having a problem that looks like FUEL CUT OUT? it cuts fuel when it hits 200+KPA, in this log it cuts at 203.6kpa. please any one can take a look? still working on the tune