Thread: Importing LM-2 log file, RR doesn't treat "time" right

Potential Tuner

Importing LM-2 log file, RR doesn't treat "time" right

I'm adding a log from Innovate Motorsports LM-2 that's supposed to run in parallel to the TrackAddict data. It's a comma separated file with the first column being time which looks like the time column in the log file created by TrackAddict; LM-2 e.g. 2101.00220 and TrackAddict 2090.302.

As matter of fact, the times above are the last rows in each field (and yes I will later have to sync the logs in some way). The TrackAddict log is given the right length of the recording, 00:34:50:302. The LM-2 log is however not given the length correct length, but 1:00:34:217. It doesn't matter if I have "Session time" set to "(Automatic)" or to the LM-2 log's field name "time".

I suppose I could adjust the LM-2 time with "Play speed", to around 1.72, but that seems like unnecessary extra work. How can I get RaceRender to interpret the session time correctly?

Best regards

H?kan

Potential Tuner
    I hereby "bump" my question and add a picture showing the two logs side by side. The LM-2 log is at the left and the TrackAddict's to the right.

Can anyone, based on this, explain why Racerender cannot run this two logs in parallel?

lm-2_vs_racerender_191111.JPG