Thread: E10 tune

E10 tune

Probably been covered a thousand times but Ima ask anyways since lot of the topics are 10 years old. The Stoich in my tune is 14.63. It's done, tune is where I want it. I know now that all gas around me is E10. Is it just simple to change Stoich in my tune to 14.13 or do I have to do VVE, MAF and PE all over again? Pros, Cons? Thanks all.

If you ask me, don't even bother with it. Fuel around me in Minnesota is never exactly 10% ethanol anyway, it was always between 5-9% most of the time. So for the that small of amount of difference I kept all of my vehicles without flex fuel sensors to 14.68 and never had an issue.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Oh, haha. I'm from MN too. Thought it was minimum 10%. I won't worry then. Thanks.

Nah, it's the opposite. The pumps all say fuels can contain a maximum of 10% ethanol, so it can always vary a little bit. Or you can run non oxygenated premium but it always costs way more than the standard 91-93 octane.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Yeah, stations have non oxy 91 around me but it's expensive