Thread: 2005 trail blazer i6 all stock whats the best tune???

2005 trail blazer i6 all stock whats the best tune???

Just interested to see what out there for tunes?

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    the custom one created on a load cell dyno to match the application.

this forum doesn't typically discuss outside tunes because this forum is dedicated to hptuners. hptuners isn't always capable of reading external tunes either so that makes it hard to discuss what each one is actually doing.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Advanced Tuner
    If you want to buy HPTuners and learn to tune it, we can help. If you want to buy a tune, better off discussing with a shop or mail-order service.

Expect maybe 10hp/tq with 91+ octane, if you want to run 85/87 then you'll be pulling timing out all over the place in 2019 as they knock with gas these days. Cleaning up the trans shift points and shift firmness make a big difference in feel, reduce torque management from engine and trans sides. Clean up the VE tables and spark, helps a bit with mpg as well. VVT timing at WOT helps a bunch too, but that needs either a lot of street time or dyno.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS - manual, CGM, 6M, sunroof, mods in process
    2008 TrailBlazer 3SS AWD LS2, loaded, dropped, modded, SE22 Performance tuned. And then some...
    2002 TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4.2L I6, lifted, tires, exhaust, SE22 Performance tuned