Thread: Same MPVI2 device different computer

Advanced Tuner

Same MPVI2 device different computer

I have two computers, one is a laptop and the other is a surface tablet. I originally had my mpvi2 set-up on my laptop, however for sake of packaging and ease of use. I would like to use my surface tablet instead. The problem is my tablet wont allow me to use/download tunes to the vehicles. Is there something I'm missing or do I officially have to have the device added to this tablet in order to tune with it? Any answers in the right direction would be much appreciated

Advanced Tuner
    1. Make sure the drivers are installed

2. Make sure your Surface tablet is running Microsoft ".Net" 4.7.1 and above (I.T. Tech here... Make sure you run ALL updates...)

3. Go to HELP and click RESYNC INTERFACE

This should get you going...
    Daily Driver= 2003 BMW 330xi
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)
    Project Car= 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS (LQ4 w/ Gen 4 Rods, LS3 heads, turbo...)
    Truck= 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT LY5 4x4

Advanced Tuner
    Cool I?ll give that a go and report back

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronson View Post
    Cool I?ll give that a go and report back
    Did that work for you?
    Daily Driver= 2003 BMW 330xi
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)
    Project Car= 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS (LQ4 w/ Gen 4 Rods, LS3 heads, turbo...)
    Truck= 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT LY5 4x4