Thread: ZR1 No Fuel Pump ( FSCM ? ) after engine

Tuner in Training

ZR1 No Fuel Pump ( FSCM ? ) after engine work

2010 ZR1 track car was here for oil system improvements due to oil starvation on high banked ovals. The car ran strong before disassembly to install improved racing windage tray, baffle, tank baffle, t-stat remote oil cooler, Katch red pump, and freshen the engine. No cal was flashed since the car was here this time, the car tuned for flex and ID 1000 injectors a few years back and ran strong. Now I have no fuel pump prime / no communication to the fuel pump controller after reassembling the car. The codes I get are P0230 and P069E. After reading the forums it looks like the re flash from the ECM may be causing FSCM problems, but I am not sure how to tell. I can't see where to load the FSCM file, does it load with the regular cal? I included the current cal and infolog. Anyone been down this path already or can offer suggestions? Thanks! Ed.

InfoLog.png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ecasar; 11-12-2019 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Re title

Advanced Tuner
    Have you checked all of the simple stuff already? Wiring, fuses, relays, etc. (Never hurts to ask.)

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by RobZL1 View Post
    Have you checked all of the simple stuff already? Wiring, fuses, relays, etc. (Never hurts to ask.)
    Yes we have. I will pin out connectors tonight as a next step and try to get some more information.

Tuner in Training
    Bad ground to the frame by the wheel. Frame powder coating was over the lug. Basic simple stuff wins again. Thanks for the replies! Ed

Advanced Tuner
    Glad it was something easy, but I know it's frustrating to find stuff like that. Happy you found it, though!