Thread: How do we upload files to the respository?

Tuner in Training

How do we upload files to the respository?

It used to be easy, but since site changed, I don't see the function to upload.
    Thanks.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Uploading is currently an unfinished feature of the new repository, you can only download files from it.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Uploading is currently an unfinished feature of the new repository, you can only download files from it.
    Any ETA on when that will be active again?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmextreme View Post
    Any ETA on when that will be active again?

Here is a few of my files from my goodie box for future reference/uploads, all wideband tunes.

Mostly stock 3V - Decatted and makes great power - maf trimmed on stock diameter - Derived from his original "performance" Bama tune, but not a whole lot left of it.

ZLI with 8lbs of boost, VE scaled and tuned, MAF scaled and tuned separately to cover range outside of VE.

2007 C6 LS2 CNC ported LS3 heads, very smoothly calibrated VE and MAF, stock LS3 manifold/injectors, rick crawford drag sportsman cam, mildly ported LS2 T/B, FBO otherwise. running 91 octane made 498whp @ ~6500

2012 mustang V6 tuned for a M122 supercharger on 12PSI, it's running a 4" MAF so it would be a good reference or starting point for fords on a 4" diameter MAF housing, I have also extensively tuned all 16 calculated SD tables, something you wont ever see from someone charging $600 for a dyno tune, "If it was a chevy I would be able to help" - yeah sure bud.

Also including a tune I did for a 370Z that I never got paid for, made the guys car very, very responsive. It was amazing the amount of adjustment there is in those cars with the VCT, you can actually adjust the angle of the cam actuator to gain lift as well as move the cams +/- across the powerband. - This doesn't include the final fueling adjustment because I didn't save it, so further trims would be necessary.

2008 Mustang GT - Stock MAF - Mexican style ported exhaust.hpt trans - trans torque and VE - step 2 ZL1.hpt 2012 mustang V6 speed density - maf completed.hpt 2007 corvette HCI.hpt 3.7L 370z.hpt
    Last edited by kryptoxide; 11-23-2019 at 06:19 AM.

Potential Tuner
    New to tuning Z's aswell, What would be your next step for tuning the file that you uploaded? I downloaded it and was comparing stock to yours, Just trying to figure out where I should go next. Thanks