Thread: possible help for a ford tune 2019 5.0 mustang procharged

possible help for a ford tune 2019 5.0 mustang procharged

I do gm and know nothing about the new ford stuff but have a buddy thats having a ton of issues on a vmp tune on his procharged 2019 5.0 mustang. They have been trying to tune it on e70 and it sounds like its really lean as the car has no power at wot. Has issues at idle again sounds lean. This is a stock car with a procharger stage one kit on it and 1000cc port injectors swapped into it. Has the correct dual pumps so on for fuel delivery he says. Im not sure if its maf calibration but sounds like since they cant get it correct on e70 or now even 93 they have something in the tune out of wack. I asked him to go over basic stuff check for leaks so on and so far the install seems correct. I have the sct logs and tune but hpt cant read them so maybe a way to convert them?
    I was hoping maybe someone has a base prochager sct tune I can throw into for him to see if that will at least fix drive ablitly when setting it up for the 1000cc injectors correctly. Hopefuelly some of you ford gurus can add to this and have a tune or some advice. He is about to pull the procharger and give up on it and go back to N/A and be done with it. He is a mechanic by trade had very fast GM stuff in the past so dont think he screwed up something simple. I can post the tune and log in that sct format if anyone wants it to see what vmp is doing so far. He says its slower then stock now on 10 psi and often will stall when at idle. Any kind of help would be great guys!!
    Thanks
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150

so got the log to open and as expected its way lean. This is on e70 but as its lamada at .99 wot is lean no matter the fuel. I like the wideband on these stock but some of this log is very foreign and not a lot od pid on this thing either. Its currently being tuned with blow-by-tuning who ever that is. Here is the last log he did and a tune they sent him. If they have a commanded PE it doesnt look to be going to that mode. I tried to add the csv log and it says its to large at only 3.4 and the tune file is .cef and its saying invalid for upload. So I attempted to post it. I added two screen shots for now. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150

We can hook you up with a good base tune for this setup. Email me directly should be interested.

Advanced Tuner
    I can fix.