Thread: Question

Question Question

I want to purchase the VCM suite and have a couple questions.

I would like to have the software on my laptop and on my desk PC. Can I do that under a single license? I understand I can load it on my laptop and desk top but I want the availability to make changes and save them on both computers

When I purchase the VCN Suite and add the Pro feature set, are there any additional expenses other than vehicle credits that I need to purchase?

What I am trying to do is this.

My son built my 6.0 (not stock) and he does the programming. The problem is he lives over 100 miles away so I thought I would buy the software license and a credit for my vehicle so I can learn how to use it and have him send me the previous program tables just for comparison. Once I am comfortable, I would like to make some small changes and send the file to him so he could see what I am doing and give his thoughts...like a tutor. Is what I am asking possible and would it be an issue trying to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yes, the licenses are physically stored on the MPVI hardware itself, wherever it goes so do the licenses/credits. You can use it on multiple pc's/laptops without issue.

Pro feature set is a $249 add on.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"