Thread: Tuning for burbles on decel 2010 camaro ss

Potential Tuner

Tuning for burbles on decel 2010 camaro ss

I have read around and tried to figure this out. All I have tired was leaving DFCO on and changing the minimum spark table, they also said change the long term table but I can't seem to find that. Any suggestions?up.png?

I also just tired turning the DFCO off as well.
    Last edited by Firehawk; 11-13-2019 at 09:32 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Drop your DFCO entry spark. If you want it to keep popping during the entire decel though, you need to disable dfco entirely and lower your coastdown advance in the appropriate g/cyl lines.
    If you still have cats, it's not the best strategy for keeping them alive, FWIW.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by RobZL1 View Post
    Drop your DFCO entry spark. If you want it to keep popping during the entire decel though, you need to disable dfco entirely and lower your coastdown advance in the appropriate g/cyl lines.
    If you still have cats, it's not the best strategy for keeping them alive, FWIW.
    Thank you! so I should change the minimum base spark back? And on the entry spark just in the rpms I would want it at? And what should I drop it too? Its at 10 right now. This coastdown (in picture)? what would be good values for that at well?

And yeah got rid of my cats a long time ago. And would running e85 make this a harder thing to do?

Sorry for all the questions i'm still trying to learn.
    coast.png