Thread: All sales final? And you have no sales number? Help!

Tuner

Angry All sales final? And you have no sales number? Help!

Seriously, I changed my mind just before I ordered a couple hours ago. I haven't even received the device and it hasn't even been shipped yet. Please reverse the charges. For the price I have already paid for your stuff that I already own, I should at least be granted that. I can resync my device over the phone with you so you can remove it, and it doesn't even do as much as I thought it did for $300 bucks. Come on fellas. Please answer my email in your support messages.

I still cannot believe you don't even have a voice mail line. Please, help me out here I can't use it, I haven't used it and I don't even have the hardware so it remains untouched.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    What is your ticket number?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    I never got a ticket number that I am aware of. Order number is #198248

Tuner
    Just to be clear, I'm happy with the licenses and hardware I already have. I only want the pro link order refunded.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    What is your ticket number?
    Please tell me you are going to cancel the order before the thing ship...

Please create a ticket so we can better assist you: https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Also, please note that our sales and support staff do not work on Saturday and Sunday.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    Please create a ticket so we can better assist you: https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Also, please note that our sales and support staff do not work on Saturday and Sunday.

Done. The ticket number is 195053. I figured they didn't work on the weekends but I figured I'd try anyway because it's imperative that this does not get shipped before I can at least talk to somebody about refunding the money. I really really really really really need this order not to go through. Thank you

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post

Good morning. Can someone look at this this morning before that order ships please?