Thread: Tune and Log Review 09 6.1 6 speed NGC4

Tuner

Question Tune and Log Review 09 6.1 6 speed NGC4

I have attached the Tune, and Scan,, would like some help reviewing.. I have done a tone of self schooling, and knowledge building..
    Here is about the car
    2009 srt8 6.1 6 speed. Drivability is awesome with tune so far.
    Has the following
    belanger long tube headers, high flow cats, flow master mufflers
    Centerforce Dyad clutch and light weight flywheel
    running 91 costco with boostane set to 96 oct.
    K&N fipk cold air intake setup
    installed a AFR500 wideband setup on lambda mounted top side, just 2" closer to engine from the B1S1 location for reference.

Timingchange1.hptShare6.1part1.hpl

i have access to zoom if that helps.
    Only codes im getting are p0430 and p0420.. .. which prior to tune with OEM tune and 91 fuel , never would toss codes..
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

your injectors are not properly dialed in. LTFT should be 0

The high flow cat didnt do his job very well....thats it

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by f.creek-ranch View Post
    your injectors are not properly dialed in. LTFT should be 0

The high flow cat didnt do his job very well....thats it

ill run them another time to clean them up. any different recommended ways when recording them?
    What do you mean about the Cats? They are magnaflows, put on last year? do you mean there bad? due to the readings?

Thank you
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by HemiFeverAZ View Post
    ill run them another time to clean them up. any different recommended ways when recording them?
    What do you mean about the Cats? They are magnaflows, put on last year? do you mean there bad? due to the readings?

Thank you
    Anyone one else>