Thread: cst v LSA rough

Potential Tuner

cst v LSA rough

My cts v is not running well at all, im getteing the service traction light on, a cel with 3 codes P0174- system Too Lean, P0300-random missfier, and P0303 cylinder 3 misfire, haven't check the plugs or wires yet but I dont think it would lie there, most likely in the tune, my LT fule trims were around 15 to 16 any thoughts, last time I had it tune was in the summer, and its around 35-45 degrees out would that be the culprit? thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    i would check your injectors and maybe get them serviced
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    turned out to be loose boot on spark plug 3, poped it back in no issues so far, if im still getting random misfires, but not as crazy, like maybe 1-5 or 6 on the PID counter, that would be tune related?

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    injectors and or plug wires will give you misfire issues
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Quote Originally Posted by wavyV View Post
    turned out to be loose boot on spark plug 3, poped it back in no issues so far, if im still getting random misfires, but not as crazy, like maybe 1-5 or 6 on the PID counter, that would be tune related?
    If you had a spark plug boot off enough to cause a miss fire and ran it very long like that it will create a carbon track down the outside of the spark plug. This will allow it to still miss fire even after putting the boot back on all the way. you may need to replace that spark plug to fix it.