Thread: Gen 2 Coyote basic tuning is HPtuners the way to go

Potential Tuner

Gen 2 Coyote basic tuning is HPtuners the way to go

Just completed a build with a 2015 f150 coyote and 6r80 trans in an f100. Sent out the ecu and factory harness to get trimmed and pats removed. Truck starts and runs but not well. I can drive it but it shifts terrible, doesn't run smooth and is low on power. Checking live data on a scanner I'm getting no vehicle speed and no MAP sensor feedback. Im not sure what was done as far as the ecu tune when pats was removed but I do know the motor ran great when removed from the original vehicle. Completely new to computer tuning, my question is if I go with hp tuners will I be able to #1 see who the heck the eu I have is really set up for and #2 will I be able to find a download and put a reasonably stock tune in with HP. Once I get this running good I would like to Turbo it so I need to get the MAP sensor working properly. Only code I am getting is a MAP sensor not reading I did put a new map sensor in no luck
    Thanks in Advance

Advanced Tuner
    You need to figure out why your not getting a VSS signal. Trans isn't going to shift well without it.