Thread: Received No message contebt

Tuner in Training

Received No message contebt

[#195005] Received email reply with no content.

Tuner in Training
    If I log in my account at hptuners.com I have 4 credits. When I try to hook up to interface t buy license for car I get a 0 credits. I did a resync interface under help section and still 0 credits.
    Last edited by MAX57; 11-18-2019 at 03:04 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX57 View Post
    If I log in my account at hptuners.com I have 4 credits. When I try to hook up to interface t buy license for car I get a 0 credits.
    Connect your interface, connect to the internet, open up the VCM Editor, Click on help and and then click "Resync Interface". That should get you straight.
    Last edited by jaydubb71; 11-19-2019 at 09:55 AM.
    Daily Driver= 2003 BMW 330xi
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)
    Project Car= 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS (LQ4 w/ Gen 4 Rods, LS3 heads, turbo...)
    Truck= 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT LY5 4x4

Tuner in Training
    I did do resync interface. still 0 credits. Thanks though.

Tuner in Training
    I did do resync interface. still 0 credits. Thanks though.

Tuner in Training
    I see why people get pissy with Hptuners. My account says I have 4 credits but they are telling me I used them all ready on previous vehicle. Why don't itsay that? would have saved me days of messing around and waiting all weekend for a reply from support because no one there weekends.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    sounds like you probably used all 4 credits, I had requested you send me a VCM Suite infolog in my email to you.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    I see why people get pissy with Hptuners. My account says I have 4 credits but they are telling me I used them all ready on previous vehicle. Why don't itsay that? would have saved me days of messing around and waiting all weekend for a reply from support because no one there weekends.
    They respond to me pretty quickly. Have you checked your email? Are their emails going to your spam/junk folder? No offense but it appears that youre pretty new to HPT. This isnt the most "interactive" software app and it does have a steep learning curve. Dont listen to other users that get mad at HP Tuners because the users lack the knowledge or experience to use this software. If HP Tuners was so horrible, people wouldnt use it. Everyone wants everything handed to them on a platter AND spoon-fed to them...
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    sounds like you probably used all 4 credits, I had requested you send me a VCM Suite infolog in my email to you.
    Bill, MAX57 cant get mad if he doesnt read email, respond to email or read/follow instructions...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb71 View Post
    Bill, MAX57 cant get mad if he doesnt read email, respond to email or read/follow instructions...
    I am not mad, but I can see why I &
    others get confused. If I log in to my account it shows 4 credits, They responded back that they re old credits already spent years ago. If they can show credits bought, they should show credits spent as well. I would not have went through all this, I could have just bought 2 credits and been done. I was thinking the( interface) was not showing my credits I already bought because it said 0 credits, and (account) shows 4.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I am not mad, but I can see why I &
    others get confused. If I log in to my account it shows 4 credits, They responded back that they re old credits already spent years ago. If they can show credits bought, they should show credits spent as well. I would not have went through all this, I could have just bought 2 credits and been done. I was thinking the( interface) was not showing my credits I already bought because it said 0 credits, and (account) shows 4.
    Only YOU know the amount of credits spent, hence the reason I requested the VCM Suite infolog which shows that information but its readily available to you. I'm sorry your email system was eating the text, first time I've ever had that problem.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"