Thread: Optimum Torque 32900 and Torque to Load 32850 Issues

Optimum Torque 32900 and Torque to Load 32850 Issues

Hey Guys,
    I seem to be having issues with modification of either of the two maps, Optimum Torque 32900 and Torque to Load 32850. If I touch either of these maps I am receiving a P061B (Internal Control Module Torque Calculate Performance) error which then becomes a hard ECU limp mode. I have also updated 12414, Optimum Torque and 19221 Max Indicated Torque, Monitors without success.

Are these maps able to be edited? If so am I missing another map that needs to be adjusted in unison? Its not necessary that I modify these maps as I've been able to get amazing drivability and power output through other means, but I'd like to further enhance my tune through use of these maps.

what am I missing? from what I gather, if you all are able to edit these maps without issue, I may be taking to large of jumps between values. I do have to say though, before hard limp, i was very happy with the results of my mappings.
    Last edited by hachiroku; 11-19-2019 at 12:21 PM.

There are MANY tq tables and limiters that need to be adjusted to work in unison. Dont forget wheel tq, EGT tq, permissible tq from pedal, permissible tq tolerance etc etc

that did it! thank you! now i can fine tune my Optimum Torque and Load to Torque maps.

Also, if you go in Engine Diagnostics you can set all of the timers to take forever to kick it into reduced power mode

lol...i thought about it when i was updating all those monitor centric maps. was going to do that as a last resort, but luckily the updates i've done to all maps thus far have been successful.

Potential Tuner
    My 2011 C63 was tuned by you, tune is still active, is there anyways I can get in touch with you to retune the vehicle? @backyardturbo_ftw

Ive tuned 2 of these cars for people, I know both. Am I missing something here??