Thread: Add LSA Supercharger to Colorado E67 OS

Tuner in Training

Add LSA Supercharger to Colorado E67 OS

Hi all. Somewhat of a rare situation, I'm looking at what is required to add an LSA supercharger to my 2009 Colorado V8 w/E67. I "think" I have to stay with the stock Colorado E67 OS, because the Colorado E67 uses both CAN and serial data. So with that said, will there be enough functionality to install and run the supercharger correctly with just the HPT selectivity? When I read my stock ECM file, there are options to simply enable the supercharger via a drop down tab, but would the ECM be able to adapt and utilized the additional input sensors or whatnot? I think there is a second air temp sensor that needs to be added, change the MAP to larger range, etc?

Appreciate any guidance from those which have done, this situation is slightly unique. Thanks.

It wouldn't be as simple as saying it has a supercharger.

You'll still be required to do all the tuning for it. Like inputting the correct injector data, map sensor data. Certain things in the colorado OS may not function because it's not like a CTSV with a E67 computer but that really isn't an issue. Years ago I made up a whole tune with a E38 in a silverado for doing this swap, it would have worked just like bolting on a TVS1900 from magnuson.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.