Thread: big cam ls1GTO maxed injectors

Potential Tuner

big cam ls1GTO maxed injectors

just cam swapped my gto and I have to put my pe EQ ratio to 10 afr to receive an 11.8 afr wot in return my injector are now 100% duty cycle could be fuel pressure issue?. please take a look at my log and tune and tell me what you guys think of it in general. btr stage 4 cam,243 heads,kooks LT with cat less mids.
    Attached Files Attached Files

First mini lesson, never rape the PE table to reach your target AFR.

The EQ ratio in power enrichment is a set and forget table. You must add fuel to the MAF and or VE tables to reach your target. So if you ask for 12.0 but the wideband shows 13.0, you are lean and need to add fuel to the MAF/VE to reach 12.0.

Use the wideband as the tuning tool that it is. Create a wideband error so you can log the error between the commanded AFR and the actual AFR. This is topic covered many times. You will have to separate the two sides of the airflow model and do them one at a time. Pick either the MAF or the VE to do first. Both have to be done in open loop without fuel trim/closed loop control. Put your PE eq ratio back to a more reasonable value of like 12.0 to 12.5 commanded while you fix things.

Also remove 5-6 degrees worth of timing in the WOT sections of the timing curves. You are showing lots of knock at the moment and timing is the last of your concern. Fix timing when fueling is fixed. Also don't mirror the timing curves, low octane should have less in it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.