Thread: 6l80E tune wanted.

Tuner

6l80E tune wanted.

I am looking for an experienced 6l80e tuner. I have a 2011 1500 sierra with a 418ls3 full race engine with boost. I'm looking at about 800rwhp on low boost. I would really like someone to go over my trans tune and set me up. I've been messing with it some. I just got the truck going, I am getting the 3-4 flair sometimes and would really like my shifts a little firmer. I love all my shifts points and converter lock up I'm just really stuck at adjusting the shift pressures and setting timing accordingly.

I'm willing to pay if need be. Thank you. Joe
    .LS3_418ci_BWS480_1000ccINJ_MagnaFuel_Bigcam_Converter_StreetTuning_WORKINGMAFLOADED.hpt
    Last edited by fctry286; 11-21-2019 at 08:28 PM.
    2011 Sierra 5.3l,
    Dart 427 with a Big cam, Big intake manifold, Big injectors and a Big ass Turbo

Have you tried playing with different settings for shift time and pressures?

It could be making it worse by having the shift time so low and the shift pressure so high that it's working against itself.

You could try .2000-.2500 shift times, upping the shift pressure by 25-35% and increasing the on-coming pressure presets some as well.

I'd even go into the base minimum spark and allow the computer to yank it back to -5 degrees to help the transmission complete the shift better.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I've got a 2010 L99/6l80 tune that I had the transmission tuned professionally if you would like to look at it and compare to what you have. It has firm quick shifts and was having a flare shift issue that this corrected. Would think this is very similar.
    Attached Files Attached Files