Thread: Can't change Short Pulse Adder table

Can't change Short Pulse Adder table

Posted this in the CCM Editor section and didn't get a reply so am trying here.

Just received new injectors and data. The vendor suggests that I decrease the Short Pulse Adder table by 5%. I highlight the table and then X the entire range by 0.95. The table only changes the first 8 cells (up to the 0.43 column). Everything else stays the same. Even when I try and put my cursor in the 9th cell (0.49 column) and try and change it individually, nothing happens.

What am I missing here?
    55 Belair swapped 2000 LQ4, 4L80E, 873 cast iron heads have been swapped for 853's, truck manifolds, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, glass pack mufflers, no cats.

Post your tune.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Sorry...forgot to do that

Here it is:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    55 Belair swapped 2000 LQ4, 4L80E, 873 cast iron heads have been swapped for 853's, truck manifolds, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, glass pack mufflers, no cats.

I can manually change them and it will go down if I hit the minus key on the keyboard. The multiply function seems broke on this calibration, likely a bug you can email support about.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Well I'm glad it wasn't just me! Thanks for confirming, I may look into emailing support or just do it manually.