Thread: Challenger RT Plus A5 392 Cam and BBK Shorty Headers - Propes tune

Challenger RT Plus A5 392 Cam and BBK Shorty Headers - Propes tune

Hello Guys,
    Doing my tune for 2 moths now. I have turned off ANN, and switched to VE.
    Recently finished my VE tabels adjustment, got nice 12.5 AFR during WOT.
    My problem is, that i should have a better times than 5,0-5,1s with 0-100kph.

Can someone please help me with the clue, what could be done better?

I've got a 2013 Challenger with 3.06 axle, A5 (NAG1) transmission, BBK shorty headers, Comp Cams .600" Lift Beehive Springs Kit, 392 Cam.

I've read a lot of topics, even compare others tune (Diablo 93, etc.) but i can not find the answer.
    Should i go still with WOT Spark, or Exhaust Cam Angles, or Pedal follower, or maybe Transmission tuning?

Please help, and thank you in advance for sharing your experience.

test 37 - VE & non NN.hpt
    37.hpl

Tune finalizes

I got 12.7s quarter mile on public road.
    Feel free to use.
    Spark knock eliminated, NAG1 has been a little bit advanced.
    Good stuff.

MDS, anf VVT still operatable.

392 intake - test 70-5 test na wysokooktanowym paliwie nowe MBT Launch softener - part spark red.hpt

Have you tried it with your "sports" torque converter settings put back to stock. Does it make a difference?

Maybe your tyres arent hooking correctly ? Basically your launch isn’t optimal , next step is a new lsd differential this will improve your 0-100 and better tyres of course

Quote Originally Posted by malikib View Post
    Maybe your tyres arent hooking correctly ? Basically your launch isn?t optimal , next step is a new lsd differential this will improve your 0-100 and better tyres of course

I think i got best tires for daily drive - Michelin PS4S 275/40R20 rear.
    Problem is i cannot move any further. Messing with spark doesn't make any difference to be honest.
    Any suggestions Guys?
    Yes, thinking about converter.

OK ,old post, I now.

The Problem is the open diff. I tune the RT and never get a better result than 5 sec.
    If you open the TCC and ESP the tires will slip.

What I want to know is , why is the MDS still active ? what lifters did you put on this .600 lift cam ?
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q

Gents,
    My best time 0-100kph with open diff was 4.7s which corresponds to ~4.5s 0-60mph. Diff was 3.06, real trick was to get the tires worm/hot. No LSD was needed then.

PurpleRam, i have stock MDS lifters.