Thread: '12 Raptor, whipple, commanding .80 and its not acheiving .80 Lambda, new to Fords

Tuner in Training

'12 Raptor, whipple, commanding .80 and its not acheiving .80 Lambda, new to Fords

I'm having an issue with this truck not being able to enrich itself to .80 Lambda like its commanding. I'm familiar with GM's and just started with Fords so far the truck idles and part throttle is pretty good but I cannot get the WOT tuned. I've added approx 20% in the upper area of the MAF Period table, commanded and pedal are correct according to The Tuning School book. All or any help is appreciated, I'm at a loss at the moment with this thing. Attatched are the tune file and scan.https://forum.hptuners.com/images/smilies/doh.gif2012 Ford Raptor MAF WOT 4A-2.hpt2012 Ford Raptor MAF WOT 4A-2.hpl

Your speed density and your torque model are not ready for boost - you fuel system has FAULT that is why it does not enter Power Enrichment.

Tuner in Training
    Do you have an example of a tune that I could look at so I can set this one correctly, just to get me going? I'm not asking to show me how to do it, I could just do a compare and probably figure it out. The book I have doesn't elaborate on this very well.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the tip veeefour, I figured it out, thanks to the repository!