Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Toyota Repository

Tuner in Training
    @SlowNStock
    Very much appreciated!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Wynnded; 09-12-2023 at 06:31 AM.

Tuner in Training
    TRD Tune from 2008 Tundra

Tundra Stock TRD 3YWF3400.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by snivilous View Post
    Hmm...never seen that before. Is that the WB logged with VCM Scanner?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynnded View Post
    Hmm...never seen that before. Is that the WB logged with VCM Scanner?
    Yes sir.

Add Channel, Innovate SP (either AFR or EQ for what you want):

5ggvA8Z.jpg

Once it's added to your channels, right click the channel and at the top of the list is "Transform" which will pop up this window. You want to click Parameter and search Innovate and it will pop up a bunch of gauges and select the one you have, and then you need to adjust the function to 68.085 and +7.35.

rfZOgi2.jpg

And I believe the AEM is similar since people send me datalogs with AEM readings, including AEM boost. Though the Innovate can't output boost based on what they told me talking to them. In the case of the Innovate you need a RS232 serial to USB cord, where as the AEM (some, maybe not all) plugs into the OBD2 as a pass through that the MPVI then connects to. The Innovate setup is finnicky at best, majority of the time it doesn't show up and I know I'm not the only one. Requires some plugging and unplugging, and in my case restarting the computer with it plugged in to identify it.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by snivilous View Post
    Yes sir.

Add Channel, Innovate SP (either AFR or EQ for what you want):

5ggvA8Z.jpg

Once it's added to your channels, right click the channel and at the top of the list is "Transform" which will pop up this window. You want to click Parameter and search Innovate and it will pop up a bunch of gauges and select the one you have, and then you need to adjust the function to 68.085 and +7.35.

rfZOgi2.jpg

And I believe the AEM is similar since people send me datalogs with AEM readings, including AEM boost. Though the Innovate can't output boost based on what they told me talking to them. In the case of the Innovate you need a RS232 serial to USB cord, where as the AEM (some, maybe not all) plugs into the OBD2 as a pass through that the MPVI then connects to. The Innovate setup is finnicky at best, majority of the time it doesn't show up and I know I'm not the only one. Requires some plugging and unplugging, and in my case restarting the computer with it plugged in to identify it.
    I'll have to root around in my magical bin of mysterious miscellaneous cables to see if I have one. Thanks!

Potential Tuner
    hello im new here, i have a 2016 tundra 5.7 with only a cold air intake. any recommendations on how to tune it. im going to attach my stock map