Thread: Bug or end user?

Tuner in Training

Bug or end user?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm doing something incorrectly.
    While tuning my VE table, I am trying to copy specific cells using Ctrl + Click and then "Paste Special > multiply by %-half". When I paste, it pastes the entire table, even though I have only selected specific (high value) cells.
    If I attempt to do this by selecting just a few cells at a time, it will work a time or two and then eventually paste the entire scan table into the editor, regardless of how many cells I select from the scan table.
    I am a new user of HP Tuners, but I can only assume that it would be appropriate to target specific cells without skewing the entire table.

I'm running v4.4.4 for my scanner and editor.
    Computer is Windows 10 x64.
    I am tuning a 6.0 Gen III with a P59 PCM.

This is the scan table and specific cells that I am trying to grab.
    ScanTable.JPG

VE Table before paste
    EditorBefore.JPG

VE Table After paste
    EditorAfterPaste.JPG

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah, it won't work that way unfortunately. I always just put it into excel, and delete the cells you don't want to change. Then copy that table and paste it into HPT so it only writes the cells you require.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the reply.
    I feel like in previous version that it did work that way, but I might be wrong. And as I mentioned, it will work that way intermittently.
    I've only been working with this program for about a year, and it sure would be a good time saver to be able to cherry pick the cells.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by RobZL1 View Post
    Yeah, it won't work that way unfortunately. I always just put it into excel, and delete the cells you don't want to change. Then copy that table and paste it into HPT so it only writes the cells you require. run 3
    Thanks for your answer. It helped me a lot.