Thread: Saab NG93 2.8T - what's ideal AFR on this platform?

Saab NG93 2.8T - what's ideal AFR on this platform?

Greetings, i'm currently tuning my Saab with the B284 and was curious on what the ideal AFR would be to shoot for? stock PE enrichment table has it at 0.90 lambda but the modifiers has that at or above operating temp to richen the PE AFR by -0.03 to -0.05 which equates to approx 12.5ish? is that too lean? i use to have an LNF which was DI and at that AFR is ideal but i had thought non-DI would want to shoot for anything 11.8 and richer?

Potential Tuner
    hey man, have you been able to turn the boost up yet? what map is it that you alter for the boost pressure? do we even have an available map for that? just looking into tuning the 2.8t. I tune the 2.0t saabs all day as well as subarus on ecuflash..

hey there, yes i was able to turn up the boost from the stock 9-10psi to about 14psi. i'll upload my tune later today if you're interested. stil cant find a way to increase timing even though i played around with the timing tables. however based on the MAF g/s and the rough calculation to convert to crank horsepower its about 290hp from the stock 260hp crank.