Thread: New here Needing Help Starting off with Hello and i apologies for my ignorance.

Potential Tuner

New here Needing Help Starting off with Hello and i apologies for my ignorance.

2016 Silverado 4X4 Crew Cab Lifted so i decided to throw on a LT4 supercharger just completed Sunday Afternoon and will crank but no start. the tuning school looked at tune to get started said it should start there is something mechanical that i have done wrong (very possible) so yesterday pulled 90%back apart double checking reassembled still crank but no start.
    so thinking and thinking and desperate took a can of ether and just enough to keep it running and to realize the truck is not getting enough fuel. jumped in the cranking EQ ration added 40% fuel and it reacted well and ran for a minute and idled then shutoff i was excepting that. question is go find more fuel logs and add 40% across the board or do i need to do??
    i am overwhelmed with complexcity for Gen 5 tuning... the reason for asking for help..
    thank you for your time and input

Yeah, don't just start slapping tables with more fuel.

Make sure everything else is correct first. Like if you changed fuel injectors, that data needs to be changed. If you switched to a 3 bar MAP sensor, those settings need to be changed as well.

Just adding the blower should be mean you need 40% more fuel. The stock injectors wouldn't take you that far and I doubt the stock HPFP would either. I damn near maxed out my injectors on E70 on a just a 5.3 engine with stock camshaft.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Everything is stock other than supercharger. it has a 2.80 pulley to make 5-8 lbs of boost. nothing extreme but just aliitle more

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    LT4 injectors and HPFP with boost a pump for low side minimum
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161