Thread: 2014 370z trying to get started

Potential Tuner

2014 370z trying to get started

Hey guys. I need some guidance. Looking to read and credit my 2014 370Z. The MPVI2 reads the VIN but doesn't I.D. the hardware and gives a drop down list of options, many of which are not Nissan/Infiniti modules.

What I need to know is how to identify the proper module in the list. I pulled the PCM and none of the numbers on it seem to correlate to the options in the HP Tuners list. I'm trying to avoid purchasing UpRev as I already have HP but not very experienced with it. I professionally tune Subarus with open source so I am familiar with tuning & flashing.

Quote Originally Posted by REVO View Post
    Hey guys. I need some guidance. Looking to read and credit my 2014 370Z. The MPVI2 reads the VIN but doesn't I.D. the hardware and gives a drop down list of options, many of which are not Nissan/Infiniti modules.

What I need to know is how to identify the proper module in the list. I pulled the PCM and none of the numbers on it seem to correlate to the options in the HP Tuners list. I'm trying to avoid purchasing UpRev as I already have HP but not very experienced with it. I professionally tune Subarus with open source so I am familiar with tuning & flashing.
    The 2014 370Z has the Nissan SH_7059 controller. Select that from the dropdown.

Potential Tuner
    Hi;Please can someone help me i do have a vq25 nissan 2011 ,also struggle to id and dont want to i.d. with the vin nr ,which controller should i select ,help will be appreciate thank you