Thread: Maf problem

Potential Tuner

Maf problem

2002 corvette LS1

CNC ported heads , 853 castings
    Lingenfelter GT1-1 cam 229/[email protected] .631 lift 114 separation.
    kooks longtubes , catless x-pipe and Corsa extreme exhaust
    LS6 intake, Ported throttlebody

Car made 445whp and my tuner noticed if was running out of fuel on the top end.

Installed some F.I.D. 630cc injectors and did a quick retune because the dyno was not available.

Now the car bucks and surges, sometime falls on its face. P0101 sets almost every time. I looked for un-metered air leak and found nothing. I replaced the MAF and pigtail hoping this would take care of it but no luck.

Can someone please take a look at this tune and log file for me. I think the MAF is not scaled right and need some direction.

Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Did you scale the injectors?

Potential Tuner
    I dont know what he did, I am not the one tuning it.

My tuner has turned out to be very unreliable. looking for some help here.

Tuner in Training
    Injector data does not look right for those injectors you have installed (630cc). I would look at that first.

Potential Tuner
    I had to take them out and turn the tune back to get the car where i could drive it. My tuner would not admit he messed up and threw a hissy fit when i called him out on it. So know i have to find someone else.

Now im actually afraid to let someone mess with my car again. That experience just cost me $1300 and i have nothing to show for it. Im glad i had saved my tune before he messed it up.

Potential Tuner

Maf

david sweat c5 NSS 6.hpt

Here is the tune with my stock injectors that did the 445whp.

It just looked like my MAF was not capable of correctly measuring the increased volume of air with the 630cc injectors.

But i am really new to this so i could be way off.