Thread: Injector Scaling Advice 07 Silverado 6.0

Tuner in Training

Injector Scaling Advice 07 Silverado 6.0

Hey guys,
    Looking for a little assistance/advice with a tune and general HP Tunerisms. This truck has a Whipple supercharger and built motor punched out to a 6.2L. We installed some DW 60# injectors per the customers request, which of course hit the 63.5# max in the flow rate vs pressure delta table. Being new to HP Tuners I read a few "how to" articles on scaling big injectors and halved the injector scaling to keep things simple. I know this gives up some resolution but seems like a reasonable trade off for simplicity. I think I hit all the required tables like maf, g/cyl based tables and halved them. It's very possible I missed some tables though...

On our dyno the timing looks good and the A/F on our wideband matches the requested A/F. So I'm pretty happy with the initial break in tune. I do have some concerns about the torque tables (because of the load scaling) and how this effects transmission functionality tough. From searching on these forums the suggested tables to adjust don't apply to this ECU as far as I can tell.

Any advice welcomed

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files