Thread: Stock 17 tundra FFV

Tuner in Training

Stock 17 tundra FFV

Does anybody have any pointers of what I could do to get a little more out a of stock tundra ? I?m used to GM ls platforms. Thanks for any advice

Tuner in Training
    Also looking for advice on how to tune the maf . Like disabling fuel trims and dfco for eq error ratio . And what are y’all doing about the factory widebands having a limiting range when tuning in PE

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathan601 View Post
    Also looking for advice on how to tune the maf . Like disabling fuel trims and dfco for eq error ratio . And what are y’all doing about the factory widebands having a limiting range when tuning in PE
    You'll have to send a support ticket in to have the LTFT's and DFCO parameters added to your Calibration ID. I've had them added for a few of the Tacoma applications and still need to have a few more Calibration ID's get those parameters defined.. But send support a request, they should get you taken care of and it'll make rescaling/calibrating your MAF much easier.

For the factory wideband limitations, you're going to have to either get the Pro Feature set and use the analog input from an aftermarket wideband or use one of the widebands with serial output/CAN support.