Thread: Looking for stock 7.3 tune for 1999 auto F250/350

Looking for stock 7.3 tune for 1999 auto F250/350

I used the tune on the forum here to check against mine but not sure if it's stock. Having very early TCC shift points and firm shifts due to TCC staying on at low speed. Trans line pressure is up higher than normal by 30 to 40 psi. After rebuild customer is concerned of hard shifts. Want to make sure the Tune is not effecting trans operation.

Quote Originally Posted by staytuned View Post
    I used the tune on the forum here to check against mine but not sure if it's stock. Having very early TCC shift points and firm shifts due to TCC staying on at low speed. Trans line pressure is up higher than normal by 30 to 40 psi. After rebuild customer is concerned of hard shifts. Want to make sure the Tune is not effecting trans operation.
    Can you post both tunes? i couldn't find any 7.3L diesel tune.

the repository sample is from the first thread for tuning 7.3's the other is from customers 1999 7.3 Dually
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tune repository.PNG This is what i kept seeing when trying to get the tune from the repository.

Me too. I found it in the first thread for tuning 7.3's HPT posted it. link: https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...stroke-Support