Thread: Fast 650 injectors

Tuner in Training

Fast 650 injectors

Has anyone used these injectors before if so would someone be willing to share the data about them please 🙏

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    im using some fast 82 lb/hr injectors and those guys (fast) refuse to give me any information regarding their injectors. hopefully you have better luck than i do.

if you have the ability to purchase a set i would go with fuel injector clinic 650cc injectors. the calibration data is provided for free on their website. typically $630 or so for a full set.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Tuner in Training
    Well the shitty part is I already bought the 650 injectors so I was hoping someone had used them already and had some sort of useful data

Tuner in Training
    So the main question I have is if you have no data what do you do just wing it of start guessing? Pretty new to tuning and sooooooo lost right now

Tuner in Training
    Do you have the info for the 82lbs/hr injectors you have?

hopefully someone has some data to get you close. You could always try data for an injector rated to yours flow that share the same oem body. i did this in the past to some knockoff units.
    i try my best to intercept people before they make a purchase without data. its cheap enough and worth every penny to source them from well known vendors who include the gm data format. makes your life that much easier when you can plug it in and move on.

i know flow test my injectors using the magasquirt unit from my dragster. luckily i only tune my own stuff now so removing it once a year or less isn't so bad.

Tuner in Training
    Cobaltssooverbooster so I looked up my order info and I actually have the 85lbs hr fast injectors do you happen to have data you could share with me to at least get me into the ball park please

i replied in pm. I dont have the specific data. that data is in my friends car and the offsets are in percent not ms.

Tuner in Training
    Is there any way you could ask your friend to look at the tune please, also I just looked in my pm?s and I don?t see your message it could be because I?m on my mobile phone I?ll look on my computer when I get home today

Senior Tuner
    I have used most of the LS3 injector characterization data in the past. Those have the same body as the FAST 30857-8 injector.
    However, on the flow bench, the FAST injectors typically flow 91 lb/hr average.
    Here's the dead time data that FAST supplies in their XFI .ICT files for those injectors at 58psi base pressure.
    8.0V = 1.76ms
    9.0V = 1.29ms
    10.0V = 1.00ms
    11.0V = .78ms
    12.0V = .63ms
    13.0V = .50ms
    14.0V = .41ms
    15.0V = .30ms
    16.0V = .19ms

I hope this helps.
    Kevin

Tuner in Training
    Kevin87turbot that?s for the 85lbs injectors? And thanks for your help also if I?m hearing you correctly your saying I can use the ls3 data to get me in the ball park so my truck will at least run?

Potential Tuner
    How would I go about finding data for the Bosch Bosch 52lbs injectors?