Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steeda cold air intake 18+mustang gt

Advanced Tuner
    And and I confirm the 5-10% is in the correct direction. For example, I have 49.56 air flow at 125 frequency.
    Formerly tuned LS motors with hpt
    Now tuning "Full Bolt On" 2022 Mustang GT A10 on "E70"

ACant figure out this maf table anyone who knows it please if you cant help publicly pm meLucifer Steeda testing.hptI HAte Steeda LOG.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian8501 View Post
    ACant figure out this maf table anyone who knows it please if you cant help publicly pm meLucifer Steeda testing.hptI HAte Steeda LOG.hpl
    attached a Maf transfer for 128mm Coyote
    Attached Files Attached Files

steeda 2.0.hplLucifer Steeda testing.hptmessed around with those maf values you gave me still having the same issue. Just to verify i have the closed box steeda with the sleeve removed any other thoughts or ideas? Appreciate it.
    -Sebastian

You should be able to easily build your own MAF transfer function. There have been a few guides floating around over the years. I was able to do it with my narrowband O2 sensors on my 07 Mustang GT for the Saleen air box (no one had a transfer function and Saleen wasn't helpful). Much easier to do with the factory widebands on these Coyotes. You're basically trying to dial it in so that with the correct stoich for your fuel (E10 = 14.08), you want LTFT to be close to 0% through your RPM range at WOT. You should be able to get it close after 1 or 2 WOT runs.