Thread: Can't connect to Vehicle

Can't connect to Vehicle

For whatever reason, my HP Tuners Software will not connect to one of the 2 vehicles I've used to be able to connect to and have connected to before

On this particular vehicle, I extracted the OE tune before I had a tuner shop tuner the vehicle, and after that was done, I extracted their tune from the vehicle so I would have a back up of both tunes.

Now, I'm about to sell this vehicle and I'm wanting to write the the OE tune back to the vehicle.

The first time I was able to connect I remember the program asking if I wanted to use credits for this vehicle so I know the program / interface should remember the vehicle.

Any ideas on what to do in order to connect would be appreciated...

Tuner in Training
    Does it have an aftermarket door chime for the stereo?

Quote Originally Posted by EmmerichLSx View Post
    Does it have an aftermarket door chime for the stereo?
    Actually I did install a different stereo since the last time I had connected that included an adapter so the OE chimes would work... but, the previous stereo had the same and it still worked.

So you're thinking the adapter that enables the OE chimes to work are interfering with HP Tuners?

If so, what's the fix for that? Maybe turning off the stereo or disconnecting it's power?
    Last edited by Rockrz; 12-07-2019 at 11:31 PM.

Pull the radio fuse and try again.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I'll try that tomorrow, thanks!

Well, provided the installed didn't put an inline fuse in that's inside the dash.

I know the fuse block has one marked radio, or stereo, so I'll start there.