Thread: CRANK but No Start Issues.... Gen 5 Newbe and i am now guessing at what to do....

Potential Tuner

CRANK but No Start Issues.... Gen 5 Newbe and i am now guessing at what to do....

2016 Silverado 5.3 DI 4wd 6" lifted
    thought it would be a great idea to throw a LT4 supercharger on it... mechanically went on like a dream...... then i woke up to GEN 5 tuning and realized i got a problem and that was 3 weeks ago,,/........ and now guessing what to do. this is my daily driver and need some help getting it out of the shop..... cranks up and immediately shuts off..... i have adjusted and cussed till i am no longer mad and just need some help/ remote tuning to get it back on the road.... stock tune attached along with the latest tune all of which cranked and immediately shut off......... tried to MAF only tune turned DoD off ........... idle tables and spark tables adjusted....... airflow adjusted....... nothing has kept it running
    thanks for your time and effort
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MoabSC; 12-08-2019 at 02:32 AM. Reason: attached tunes

Change your Map sensor values to match the LT4.

Russ Kemp

Potential Tuner
    Why would I not have the 2-3 bar OS to change it to.....??? That's the reason why it's not already done.. I was thinking I would run MAF only..

Upgraded operationg system stopped with the E38's, there is nothing like that for the GEN 5 stuff.

If you are running the LT4 map sensor, you must run the LT4 map sensor values in the calibration no matter what. Being MAF only means nothing here.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.