Thread: ly6 swapped 240sx just wont cooperate.

Tuner in Training

ly6 swapped 240sx just wont cooperate.

ly6 in a 240sx using a 2002 camaro pcm and lingenfelter conversion box. There is an aem wideband installed in the car. For the life of me, I cannot tune the ve or even maf tables. They're bouncing all over the place even if i dont flash corrections and when i do flash corrections it just makes it worse. Im looking for any advice on this as ive been messing with it for weeks now. Thanks for any help fellows!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Are you doing the change to the MAF and VE separate?

Like putting it into speed density only with the MAF failed and putting into MAF only for MAF tuning?

Is your fuel pressure staying solid too?

For now you should put a stock 6.0 MAF curve back in there and start over.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Yeah I started off with the ve table like I normally do. Fail maf, no fuel trims. This car is a buddys car and when I first got it, it had erractic fuel pressure. I fixed that. Then realized they had fuel injector data wrong for the ls3 injectors, I fixed that. This car is nothing but problems but it is fun to drive! Lol

Tuner in Training
    Bump for advice! Please look at this log and tune and see if I'm missing anything crazy.