Thread: Lsa injector data

Tuner

Lsa injector data

Does anyone have good data for lsa injector for a 07 silverado with e38 ecm?

Advanced Tuner
    Do you have access to a stock cts v file? Some interpretation may be need on the injector flow side but you can get it close.

Edit: there are quite a few in the tune repository.

Advanced Tuner
    What part number is the injectors? I used 09 CTSV injectors but cant remember the part number off the top of my head. If you go to the last thread I started, my tune is in there with the injector data. I don?t have my laptop with me or I would post it here.

Tuner
    I finally had chance to mess with the truck..still having issues..and I wanna say is the Injector data not right.heres the setup..is a n/a build 6.0 cam with a ls3 intake manifold e85 .and lsa injectors...the issue I'm having the truck sputters between 3000 rpms and 3400rpms..low end truck drives good wot truck runs really good, is just at that rpms..the injector data I have entered just like the ctsv data..I've also have interpolated the data with no fix..ve table is good maf data is good stays between 5 and -5..Dont know if it's the way the spray pattern is. Fuel pressure stays at 58psi

Advanced Tuner
    Post up your tune and a log. Can?t tell if it is incorrect or not without those two posted. I am running those injectors without a problem. What did you use for spacers? They were too short for my stock truck intake. Never mind, your using an LS3 intake.

Tuner
    im actually out of town at the moment,,but im posting the tune file. On this file i have the cts injector info and interpolate the injector flow rate as well as the offset vs press vs ign,, when i get back in town get a log file from it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Solved issue..ended up been the fuel module replaced it. Fixed the sputtering truck runs good now..