Thread: went back to a stock motor and stock tune is having issues any help would be great.

Tuner in Training

went back to a stock motor and stock tune is having issues any help would be great.

2006 Silverado I went back to a stock motor and stock tune. truck is having issues. this stock tune is not doing right I have tweeked to the best of my abilities but it breaks up at wot and idles rough could yall look at the tune and help me out with these issues I attached the tune and data log. thank you. new stock tune.hptjoe drive log 06 chevy.hpl
    Last edited by Silveradosaga; 12-10-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Tuner in Training TheWildWolverine's Avatar
    I don't know if I can be of all that much help since I'm just getting started with tuning but maybe I can help a bit. Looks like the tune is for a 4.8L and there are a few things that are a bit different than the stock 06 4.8L tune I found. Namely the MAF Cal table on yours is not smooth and shows higher values up top.

Also, in the scan, it looks like your LTFT aren't on somehow and your o2s aren't switching like I'm use to seeing. Could your o2s be bad?

Just some stuff I noticed. Sorry if it doesn't help much.