Thread: 2007 f150 3v super charge file

Potential Tuner

2007 f150 3v super charge file

Good day, I have a 2007 F150 that has a saleen charger installed and I am 99% sure has a stock F150 file in the computer, as in has not been tuned for the charger. Does any one have a tune file for this 07 saleen that they would be willing to share. I have looked around and checked the repository and can not find one. I found an 08 but am not sure it would be the same. I do not have a lot of experience tuning and mostly just do DOD delete and adjust transmission stuff. I have looked at both the 07 file and the 08 that I found and they are quit different. Tried using the segment swap feature in the editor but it is shadowed out, not sure what that means, if anything.
    Thanx for looking
    Greg

2007 vs 2008 are very minimal differences mostly from os changes. if you'd like shoot me a pm.

Potential Tuner
    I took and copied all the maps from the 08 file, only one I could find, and put into this 07, truck barely ran, I put back to my original calibration. Noticed my fuel trims were way positive so I knew the truck is starving for fuel. I jacked up fuel pressure to 49 pounds from 39, and now can drive it but feels like has no power till truck gets moving around 10-15 mph and then lights up until it shifts gears and then falls back on its face until the rpms come up and then lights up again. Don't know what rpm it lights on. I feel I need to add fuel but do not know how, that is why I jacked up fuel pressure. I got this HP tuners to do transmission stuff and got talked into this one, LOL. Could you give me some direction on how to add fuel with out jacking up fuel pressure, my trims are now -18 or so, which is enough to turn the check engine light on.
    any help is appreciated
    Thanx

Advanced Tuner
    Do you have a wideband in it? If not, stop until you can get a wideband installed, It sounds like you are very lean early in the RPM range, if your in boost your likely to damage something.

Have you verified your injectors match the tune your using?

Have you verified the MAF is calibrated?

Grabbing a tune out randomly of the repository then going full throttle is a good way to brick an engine.
    Last edited by B E N; 02-14-2020 at 09:52 AM.